Driving with Low Vision
Are you a South Carolina resident who wants to DRIVE but has Low Vision?
In South Carolina, drivers who use bioptic telescopic lenses may be permitted to get a driver’s license with restrictions.
To learn more, talk to your low vision doctor or contact The Vision Institute of SC at email@example.com.
- Steps to Achieving a Bioptic Driver’s License in South Carolina
- Costs Associated with Acquiring a Bioptic Driver’s License in South Carolina
- Eye Care Professionals Knowledgeable in Bioptics and Bioptic Driving
- Certified Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Low Vision Acuity Screening for Non-Commercial Beginner Permits or Driver’s Licenses
- Act No. 196 Final Version of SC Bioptic Driver’s Law